Bringing together three of Calgary’s hallmark racing events — the Niklas Group Tour de Bowness Presented by OPA!, the Calgary Crankmasters ACSW ITT and Speed Theory Cycling’s dB Performance Jason Lapierre Memorial — Superweek is a cycling extravaganza that promises to bring incredible exposure to the sport of road cycling. Its organizers hope to cultivate Superweek into a sanctioned event on the UCI calendar.
Modifications and enhancements to Superweek’s constituent races include the addition of a Circuit Race in Glenmore Park — a sprinter’s dream, and a fast and furious spectacle for fans. A Bike Expo in the park plus visits from YYC Food Trucks will draw even more spectators to the event.
Superweek will crown an overall GC winner in each skill category, making it a great opportunity for cycling enthusiasts to take part in a significant stage race. Plenty of prize money is the icing on the Superweek cake.
- To sign up for the Alberta Cycling Superweek, click all options for the discounted price of $295
- To sign up for individual races, just click the races you wish to enter
- To sign up for just the Tour de Bowness, just click the TdB GC for the discounted price of $140
Alberta Cycling Super Week Events:
- Niklas Group Tour de Bowness Presented by OPA!, Aug. 3,4,5, & 6.
- Crankmasters ITT Aug. 8.
- dB Performance Jason Lapierre Memorial, Aug. 10, 11, & 12.
1 – Aug. 3rd: COP Hill Climb (City of Calgary)
2 – Aug. 4th: Horse Creek Road Race (Rocky View County)
3 – Aug. 5th: North Glenmore Circuit Race (City of Calgary)
4 – Aug. 6th: Bowness Crit (City of Calgary)
5 – Aug. 8th: Airdrie Cranky ITT (Rocky View County)
6 – Aug. 10th:
Sarcee 7km Power Climb Escarpment Power Climb (City of Calgary)
7 – Aug. 11th: Downtown Crit (City of Calgary)
8 – Aug. 12th: Bergen Road Race (Mountain View County)